Suzuki Precision Manoeuvring joystick control system
Suzuki Precision Manoeuvring
Suzuki Precision Manoeuvring (SPM) steering/shift/throttle joystick control system is engineered for powerboats with electronic shift and throttle engines, allowing you to use the existing electronic controls.
Suzuki Precision Manoeuvring connects to the existing control head with closed loop processing, providing a very seamless integration and driving experience for twin and triple-powered boats.
Advantages of SPM:
- Intuitive high precision joystick docking with confidence
- Seamless integration with electronic controlled engines
- Autopilot ready – just a simple connection
- Dual station compatible
- Tiebar engines (triple) – less components, simple installation, less cost
- Available as a retrofit or for new engine installation
- All the benefits of Optimus EPS, including auto adjusting steering effort and steering turns lock
- Supports twin and triple Suzuki Precision Control (SPC) engines
Find out more by downloading our brochure: The Ultimate Art of Steering (PDF, 1.8MB)
For more on our SPM joystick control system, check out the videos below or contact your local Suzuki dealer today:
BOATING MADE BETTER
There is no other outboard brand like it in the world. Suzuki Marine is truly unique. You may think all outboards look the same, but once you get under the surface, you'll see why those in the know, choose Suzuki Marine. Our distinctive character is not what you see, it's what you feel better acceleration, better fuel efficiency and better value...